MMO Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to start voting

+2
Possum
Ehmet
6 posters

Go down

Which Guild Name do you like best?

Time to start voting Vote_lcap20%Time to start voting Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Time to start voting Vote_lcap30%Time to start voting Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Time to start voting Vote_lcap10%Time to start voting Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Time to start voting Vote_lcap30%Time to start voting Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Time to start voting Vote_lcap10%Time to start voting Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Time to start voting Empty Time to start voting

Post  Ehmet Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:42 pm

I'd like to start the first round of voting. I'm going to put up a handful of guild name choices. Please vote on the one you like the best. At the end of the week I'll take the top 2 and hold a second round of voting with the top 2 choices.

I'll leave the vote open for 1 week

Last edited by Ehmet on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ehmet
Ehmet
Admin

https://mmoadventurers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Time to start voting Empty I abstain

Post  Possum Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:45 pm

I'm neutral to all these choices. So I'll let others vote and decide.
Possum
Possum
Officer

Back to top Go down

Time to start voting Empty Re: Time to start voting

Post  IsamuTheMad Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:10 pm

I still liked Yavin IV Irregulars. bounce

So what made you select these five when there were easily 10 really good ones?

Yavin IV Irregulars (sort of RP)
Tatooine Sand and Gravel Co.
Scruffy Look'n Nerfherders
Braver Than I Thought

All very good ones as well.
IsamuTheMad
IsamuTheMad
Officer

Back to top Go down

Time to start voting Empty choices

Post  Ehmet Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:53 pm

I picked 5 names: a couple of my own and a couple from the wall. Sure, I could have put up 15 different choices but if there's only between 10 to 15 of us voting then votes could very well be spread all over the place and there could be a lot of names each with only one or two votes -- and a five way tie. To try and eliminate this possibility I chose 5 names to vote on -- ones that were clever, fit the RP environment, and everybody could live with.

I opened this up because enough people lodged a complaint with <Third Armored Ewok Div> . For resolution it was suggested that I put it to a vote rather than just make a decision solo. If I included every name that members came up with it'd be a huge list. I came up with 10+ on my own.

Name length is also a consideration: you can't go much over 22 characters which rules out a couple of the longer names -- which is why some of the ones you suggested, Isa, are not on the above list.

We currently have only 13 people registered on the ToR guild site. While more may sign up or join the guild once the game launches, atm that's what I have to go on for sure. If we have to many who abstain or don't vote, the poll won't do any good and I will choose a name or just keep the current one.

This poll & thread isn't for debating the value or merit of the name choices. It's about voting for what's there.
Ehmet
Ehmet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time to start voting Empty hmmm

Post  Setaak Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Can I vote 3 times? Settie likes one & Chaya is torn between two of them .... Shocked

Setaak
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  IsamuTheMad Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Ehmet wrote:I picked 5 names: a couple of my own and a couple from the wall. Sure, I could have put up 15 different choices but if there's only between 10 to 15 of us voting then votes could very well be spread all over the place and there could be a lot of names each with only one or two votes -- and a five way tie. To try and eliminate this possibility I chose 5 names to vote on -- ones that were clever, fit the RP environment, and everybody could live with.

I opened this up because enough people lodged a complaint with <Third Armored Ewok Div> . For resolution it was suggested that I put it to a vote rather than just make a decision solo. If I included every name that members came up with it'd be a huge list. I came up with 10+ on my own.

Name length is also a consideration: you can't go much over 22 characters which rules out a couple of the longer names -- which is why some of the ones you suggested, Isa, are not on the above list.

We currently have only 13 people registered on the ToR guild site. While more may sign up or join the guild once the game launches, atm that's what I have to go on for sure. If we have to many who abstain or don't vote, the poll won't do any good and I will choose a name or just keep the current one.

This poll & thread isn't for debating the value or merit of the name choices. It's about voting for what's there.

Oh I get it bro. I'm just curious what made you choose these 5. I voted for the one I like most out of the five and not complaining about the choices. So relax, it's me... you know stuff I type out is not exactly in the same tone it's meant to be taken. Just got a million things going on (including a trip to Chicago tomorrow/Friday that I'm stressing over) and my writing just plain sucks at the moment.
IsamuTheMad
IsamuTheMad
Officer

Back to top Go down

Time to start voting Empty Names

Post  Arturiusdax Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 pm

I will be happy with most any name that is picked. I am just happy to have something to look forward to as a place to game with friends. I voted along with my Son on the name choice =) whatever is chosen or even if it is not changed at all, I will be there smiling .
Be well

Arturiusdax
Officer

Back to top Go down

Time to start voting Empty My vote...

Post  Ashden Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:46 am

I like Outer Rim Expeditions... there is no button for me to click on so.. I choose ORE Smile

Ashden

Ashden
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  IsamuTheMad Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:51 am

ASHDEN! Vote in the other section!!!
IsamuTheMad
IsamuTheMad
Officer

Back to top Go down

Time to start voting Empty Ash

Post  Ehmet Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 am

Yeah this poll had closed, but that's OK. Vote in the second round however Smile Then watch for the 3rd and final round where the winners from one and two will face off!
Ehmet
Ehmet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down